GAF Program Relationship Manager in Helena , Montana
Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof
Program Relationship Manager
The GAF Roofing Academy Program Relationship Manager is responsible for all aspects of the GAF Roofing Academy recruiting funnel partnerships. This nationwide Roofing Academy program is a primary feeder pool of roofing talent made available to contractors and the general roofing industry. The Manager will serve as a sourcing “funnel” and is responsible for securing quality sources of talent into the GAF Roofing Academy from multiple partnerships such as military, formerly incarcerated, immigrant and vocational populations.
A specialized category of study related to GAF’s CARE technical training program, the GAF Roofing Academy targets an annual enrollment of 1000 “students”, coming from various sources, and operates much like a full-fledged technical training program. The sourcing specialist will act as a liaison with targeted partners to attract and monitor participants in the learner’s journey.
The Program Relationship Manager plays a key role in the recruitment, admission, support, and relationship management and placement of all graduates of the GAF Roofing Academy. This includes, advertisement and “student” outreach, program evaluation and assessment and placement of graduates with contractors through apprenticeships and employment opportunities.
● Define ideal persona and characteristics for each recruiting funnel candidate channel
● Provide metrics and tracking of candidates through the learner’s journey of Attract, Educate, Connect, Evolve. Be able to identify where each candidate’s is located throughout their status in the learner journey
● Work with vocational schools to connect students with job sources
● Be a liaison with GAF territory managers to help connect graduates with preferred CCP contractors
● Assist with program evaluation feedback
● Work with specific program verticals (Military, Re-entry, VoTech and other CBO's Community Based Organizations) to attract students to the program.
● Track recruitment efforts, admissions, registration, and placement
● Utilize creative tactics like live events, digital marketing, network marketing and content creation to increase quality referrals.
● Review and analyze data to identify enrollment, graduation and placement trends and recommend solutions to improve GAF Roofing Academy’s ability to attract and hire new talent.
● Work with employers in the GAF CCP contractor base to secure apprenticeships and opportunities for GAF Roofing Academy graduates.
● Participate in events and programming designed to increase access to and participation in the GAF Roofing Academy.
● Provide administrative and program support during key recruitment, orientation and welcome programs.
LEVEL BASED COMPETENCIES:
● Ability to create strategy and to execute efficiently
● Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
● Verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to build productive and collaborative working relationships
● Decision Making
● Recruiting expert
● Knowledge of CCP programs to ensure alignment with overall company initiatives
● Advanced knowledge of adult learning models & facilitation.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Attention to detail
● Ability to curate and record success stories to help market the program
● Efficient time management skills
● Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks within time constraints
● Intermediate analytical skills, with a track record of using data and metrics to evaluate needs, drive change and measure training impact
● Ability to work independently and creative
● Ability to link business strategy to HR initiatives
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
● Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, education or a related field.
● 5- 7 years of proven experience in building and managing dynamic processes and programs from scratch.
● Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence others, including technical and non-technical stakeholders.
● Operates effectively in an ambiguous environment and has a demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects and driving them to completion.
● Demonstrated flexibility in approach and willingness to think creatively about experimenting with new channels.
● Capable of handling multiple projects in a dynamic, hyper growth environment experimenting with new channels
● Capable of handling multiple projects in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
Preferred additional qualifications:
● Experience in manufacturing, building materials, roofing or construction
No of direct reports: 0
No of indirect reports: n/a
Budget Responsibility: yes - $1 million annually
Travel Requirements: 20%-30%
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – Protect what matters most. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all candidates and employees in this position. Proof of vaccination is required. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, GAF will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable state and federal law.
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
With 130+ years in the industry, GAF is the leading roofing manufacturer in North America. As a member of the Standard Industries family of companies, we are also part of the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
Our communities help give our work meaning and the products we manufacture help protect what matters most. The shingles help to shelter the families living in the homes in our towns. The TPO helps protect what is under that hospital’s roof. In addition to quality products, we make sure they are installed by quality craftsmen and women. The full GAF portfolio of solutions is supported by an extensive national network of factory-certified contractors.
GAF continues to be the leader in quality and offers comprehensive warranty protection on its products and systems. Our success is driven by a commitment to empowering our people to deliver advanced quality and purposeful innovation and the desire to protect what matters most.